Semi Government Department, Peshawar KPK is looking for suitable candidates for the vacant posts in their office. Candidates having domicile from Khyber Pukhtunkhuwa (KPK) can apply online.
Last Date for submission of Application Forms is 9th July, 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETS screening test. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be based upon Elite Testing Services Test.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt on the application.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- Candidates working in government/semi government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fees.
- Competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/omissions in number of posts are subject to rectifications.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may first visit https://elite.org.pk and apply for the post/s online (whole process is explained on Elite Testing Services Website).
- After successful submission of the online application, candidate must take print of the form with challan form and submit fees mentioned on the challan form (non-refundable/non-transferable) in any MCB or HBL bank branch.
- After fees submission candidate must send the application form along with the challan form (sign & stamped) by the bank to Street no. 34, Block no. 89, Office no. 6, I&T Center, G-10/1 Islamabad. Contact (0331-5105494) within due date.
- Last date of apply is 9th July 2023.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS to download their roll no. slip.
- Sometimes due to network issue candidates don’t receive the SMS so candidates are advised to keep visiting ETS website at least 3 times a week.
- Candidates should not give converted numbers.